About Dr. Varsha RangariDermatologist & Cosmetologist - MD, DDV, MBBS (University of Mumbai)
Dr. Varsha Rangari is working as a Consultant Dermatologist and Cosmetologist with Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Thergaon, Pune since April 2013. After completing her MBBS from Mumbai University in 2001, she joined Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital as a resident in Plastic surgery. She was impressed with the meticulous work of Dr. Dhami, keen to pursue her career in Cosmetology. She continued to work with renowned Dermatologist and Plastic surgeon in Nanavati Hospital and completed her DDV and then her Masters in Dermatology from Mumbai.
During her brief practice in Mumbai, she was attached to Godrej Memorial Hospital, Vikhroli and had a busy practice in Khar (West). In 2007 she decided to move abroad with her husband and was working in the Maldives. In 2009 she was selected for the prestigious fellowship program at Miami University, USA. During her fellowship and working with Dr Leslie Baumman transformed and groomed her Cosmetic skills.
She visited various centers in USA and France as a traveling fellow and worked with various renowned Cosmetologists. She has participated in various CSI and IADVL conferences, attended the workshops in Dermatosurgery, Hair, Botox and fillers in Mumbai. She attended the CSI meet in Maimi in 2009. The couple decided to return India in 2012 and after taking a short maternity break Dr. Varsha Rangari joined ABMH in 2013.
She has been awarded the profilic “The Times Health Icon Awards” for her achievements in Dermatology and Cosmetology in December 2017.
- Acne and acne scars, Comedones extraction, Milia
- Cryosurgery-Warts, acne and acne scars, Steatocytoma mutiplex, keloids
- Vitiligo Surgeries-Miniature Punch biopsy, Suction blister grafting, Phenolisation and T.C.A application
- Glycolic acid peels – 20%, 35%, 50%, 70% in acne, pigmentation disorders and skin rejuvenation
- Botox, Fillers-restylane, sculptra, juviderm Sclerotherapy
- T.C.A and Salicylic acid peels
- Phenolisation in Vitiligo, Alopecia areata, scars and Nail surgeries
- Nail Surgeries-Partial nail removal, complete nail removal, ingrowing toe nails and phenol treatment
- Hair –electrolysis and laser Surgeries
- Electrocautery- Sebrroheic Keratosis, DPN , Acrochodrons, Pyogenic Granuloma, Verruca Vulgaris, Syringoma
- Radiofrequency Surgery
- Sebaceous cysts and lipoma excision
- Mole excision
- Ear lobe repair
- Well trained in all Laser surgeries for skin rejuvenation, acne, hair removal and pigmented disorders
- Scar revisions
Fellowships / Associations
- GEST Fellowship in Dermatology, University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, Florida, USA
- International Cosmetic Dermatology Fellowship, Bauman Institute, Florida, USA
- Member of AAD
- Life Member of Cosmetic Society of India
- Life Member of IADVL, India
Experience / Achievements
- Over seven years experience in the field of Dermatology and Cosmetology in India and abroad
- Numerous papers and posters presented in Dermatology and Cosmetology conferences in India and abroad
Dr. Varsha Rangari
Dermatologist & Cosmetologist – MD, DDV, MBBS (University of Mumbai)