Fillers are a type of minimally invasive aesthetic medicine used to add volume, alter the contours of the face, and fill in wrinkles. Common areas to inject fillers are in the face, neck, and hands, resulting in a fuller, smoother and more youthful appearance. Dermal fillers are among the most popular aesthetic procedures because they carry immediate results, very few risks and little recovery time.
When to Consider Fillers
- If you have deep lines around the eyes, brow or mouth
- If you would like to change the contours of your jaw or lips
- If you are interested in a minimally invasive procedure
Are you a good candidate for fillers?
The following are some common reason why you may want to consider fillers:
- You have lines or wrinkles around your mouth, eyes or forehead.
- You’d like to enhance the volume in areas such as the cheeks, jaw line or lips.
- If you have scars and depressions in the skin resulting from acne, injury or congenital imperfections.