Unfortunately aging is a natural process which can’t be stopped but the advanced dermatology has discovered various ways to delay the process of aging. With aging, the structure of the skin begins to change and that’s when wrinkles, fine lines, age spots start to appear. Not only this, but aging can cause loss of volume due to thinning of the skin and loss of elasticity. Post a thorough facial assessment, we at Earth & Ether Clinic in Pune; offer Nonsurgical Face Lift, Skin Tightening and wrinkle reducing injections and Filler Treatment in Pune. We use a multi-pronged approach to impede your aging concerns which include therapies such as:
1. Age Reverse Peel – Being the most popular dermatologist in West Delhi, offer best anti-aging treatment in Pune. Here at Earth & Ehter Clinic, we use anti-aging peel that reduces fine lines, wrinkles, photo aging, pigmentary spots and stimulates collagen production there by making the skin firm, hydrated and wrinkle free.
2. Age Lock Facial– Age Lock Facial works to reduce the wrinkles and fine lines on your face. This treatment includes penetrating Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen into the affected layers of skin with the help of electrophoration to unleash a healthier, younger and smoother skin surface.
3. Age Preserve Laser – This fractional treatment results in both rapid reepithelialization of the epidermis as well as rebuilding of collagen, which amount to healthy, beautiful skin.
4. Wrinkle Reducing Injections – Wrinkle reducing injections may be the treatment for you if fine lines & wrinkles are a cause of concern for you. It is injected into muscles to relax them and give you a more youthful and fresher look.
5. Fillers – Filler is an FDA-approved filler used to temporarily treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds such as nasolabial folds or “parentheses lines”. Filler Voluma has the potential to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping restore contour and a more youthful profile for up to 2 years.
6. Vital – Improves the hydration and elasticity of skin by replacing the naturally occurring hyaluronic acid that is lost with age.
7. Age Freeze Technology–The age freeze technology uses radio-frequency to deliver intense heat to tighten the skin in a very controlled manner. This is a non-ablative therapy which improves the structure of the skin. The new RF technology focuses on improving the collagen that is present in the skin tissues at deeper dermal layers. The right amount of heat results into contraction of collagen and connective tissues to improve the structure of the skin.
8. Thread Lift – Also known as the lunch hour lift or mini thread lift is a non-surgical alternative to traditional surgical face lift where in threads are used to lift sagging skin. Designed to be minimally invasive, it reduces sagging around the cheeks, jaw line and neck by boosting collagen production, more quickly and with less risk than the conventional approach. Most candidates suitable for a Thread Lift are between 30 and 60 years old, however some individuals opt for the procedure in their 20s and 30s, often as a means of correcting hereditary conditions like lifting flat eyebrows.
9. Derma roller/ collagen induction therapy/ microneedling– A dermaroller is a hand held device with microneedles. Before starting the procedure, we apply a topical numbing gel for 30 minutes, to the treatment area for optimal comfort. During the procedure, the needles of dermaroller traumatically create pores in the dermis, which stimulate the release of growth factors and cytokines. The growth factors and cytokines in turn create a wound healing cascade by stimulating collagen, elastin, and neovascularization. Needling sessions are typically spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart. During the procedure, we at Earth & Ether Clinic apply serums to the treated area, specific to your skin concerns, (hyaluronic acid, growth factors and skin boosters for anti-aging); (vitamin C serums and skin enhancers for facial rejuvenation and glow); (vitamin E and rosehip oils for stretch marks); (collagen and elastin containing serums for acne scars).
10. Dermaroller with PRP– When PRP is used with micro needling; the time taken for these sessions remains the same. While you are numbing, we draw your blood (like for a routine blood test) and centrifuge it to obtain the platelet rich plasma or PRP. This technique only harnesses the original healing capacities of blood plasma as it consists of many growth factors like proteins which can heal the damaged skin.PRP when applied to the skin after micro needling, penetrates your skin through the tiny channels the micro needles create. These platelets release proteins, which in turn trigger surrounding cells to proliferate and repair damage.